Sweet Strawberries

I have  been  wanting  to use  this  digi  from  A  day  for  daisies for  ages   and it  is  called  Strawberry  Cake  Birthday  fairy  .I  coloured her  with  Promarkers  and  added  Spectrum  Noir  glitter  brushes to  the  cake  and  glitter  to her  wings   . The  background paper is  a  strawberry  paper  from my  stash  . I  layered  a  die  cut  from  Paper  Boutique  doily  dies  on  top  of  this  . I  die  cut  a  freebie  strawberry  garland  and  again  coloured it  with  PMs , I  added  Card  candi  and  a  sentiment  from  digistamp  boutique  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)  --------------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/08/week-5345-feminine.html



3 comments:

  1. A really sweet image on your pretty card and it feels so summery with your choice of colours, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and feminine card with lots of sweets!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete