Back to school 19

I I have made several  cards  for younger  children returning  to  school . This  time  I thought I  would ,ake one for older pupils.  The  background papers  are  from  Nitwit  and  are  from  the  Bear Academy  collection.  I  used  items from  other digikits  on top of this .  The main image is from
Sweet  and  Sassy  and is  called Pencil  Holder .  I  fussy  cut this  and coloured it  with  promarkers  adding glossy  accents and  glitter.

I  would  like  to  enter this card into  the  following  challenges ----

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2019/08/104-back-to-school-amy.html



2 comments:

  1. Fab card for our challenge Jeni, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining our challenge at Moving Along with the Times. Your project is wonderful, and I just wanted to wish you the best of luck! – DT Jodie

    ReplyDelete