Santa Caus Is coming to town


 It is Monday  and  the  third  day in  Bugaboo;  Christmas  in July  week  


The  theme  is ======    Anything  but  a  card  -




Movie  theme ====== Santa  Claus is  Coming  to  town



https://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/07/day-three-christmas-in-july-week-long.html

Here is my  item  as  guest  designer for  today  .
For  this  I used  an  MDF  bauble  which I painted  black  and  added  Crafters  companion  spray  and  sparkle   , The  centre design  is  a  digi  from  Bugaboo  which  is  called  chimney  .
I  die  cut it  and coloured it with  Promarkers  and Panpastels  . I added  Aleenes  liquid  snow  .pom pom nose  ,googly  eyes  and  wooden  trees, snowflakes,gifts  and  gingerbread men  .I  completed  the  bauble  by  adding  cord  and  a ribbon 



2 comments:

  1. I have this printed and did not use it- love this and how you add sparkle to your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni that is too cute and perfect for the movie theme. Love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete