A quick sip!

This is  a  stamp  from  Dis  digis  called  ' Drinky  mice  for  two' ideal for a summer birthday .  I  fussy  cut  the image coloured it  with  promarkers  and  added  stickles  . I used  sparkle  film on  the ice  cubes  and  covered  the  whole  glass  with  acetate .  I used  gold mirri  and  a lemon  shaped  paper  . I  completed the  card  by  adding  yellow  gingham ribbon  and  bow  and  yellow  buttons . I  added  a  die  cut  sentiment and  a lemon  wedge  to   which  I  covered with glossy  accents to give a shine   .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into the following  challenge(s)-----------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/07/week-53031-buttons-and-bows.html

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/07/things-with-wings-or-tail-challenge.html






3 comments:

  1. What a bright and beautiful card, super fun images and a lovely background. Thank you for joining our 'Buttons and Bows' challenge over at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jeni, this image is so sweet, gorgeous buttons and bows, perfect for our challenge at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi challenge and using one of Di's images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete