A collection of Poppies

When  I  think of  summer Poppies  come  to  mind  . A field of  red poppies  and  blue  cornflowers  is  really  beautiful  .
For  this  card  I used  a  stamping  bella  Poppy  girl  stamp  which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles. The  background papers  are  from Paper  Boutique and  are  from  their  Summer in  Provence  collection  . I  completed  the  card  with  a  die cut  sentiment  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s)--------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/07/week-500make-it-square.html.


http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/2019/07/ch-151-agopt-twist-use-pattern-paper.html





3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Jeni - love the black with the roses! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card the dp matches the image perfectly and thanks for sharing at Passion for promarkers this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is precious! I love te paper and stamp you used. Thanks for playig in the Simply Create Too Challenge!

    ReplyDelete