Christmas on the beach

I  was  recently looking at  some  lovely  coloured  beach  huts and  I  wondered  what  they  would look like in  the winter . I  decided  that  they  would look  good  decorated  for  Christmas  so  thought   I  could   try it out on  a card  . The  beach huts  are  from Clarity  stamps  and  I  designed  a background  for them  . I  added  decorations  and  a  tree  and  decorated  those  with  stickles . Finally  I  added  a  row of  Christmas lights from  my  stash  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)--------

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/07/christmas-or-winter-buildings.html

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/07/102-include-tree.html

https://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-247.html

5 comments:

  1. Hi this is a wonderful Christmas card. I love the beach huts. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog for the current challenge the theme is “Christmas or Winter Buildings” and the sponsor is Twinkle Lane Studios. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Jeni - I can totally see these stealing the Christmas show, lol. Lovely sparkly tree, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a supercute card. Love your fabby details with the lights. Looks wonderful! Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Christmas card! (I'm embarrassed to admit that my first thought was outhouses not beach huts. LOL) Very cute!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute Christmas card, love the idea of winter beach huts! Thank you so much for joining us about at Sparkles Christmas Challenge and I look forward to seeing you again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete