Butterfly Bouquet

 I used  some pretty  free papers  for  the background  for  this  card by  cutting  them  into  strips.  The  floral  stamp I  coloured  with  Promarkers  and added  stickles  and  glitter .  After  die  cutting  circles  and  layering  them onto the base  card  I  added  butterflies  ,  a  sticker  sentiment and  ombre  ribbon and bow to  complete  .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges --------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/07/week-501flowers.html

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-521-11th-of-july-add-ribbon.html

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and colourful. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card! There is so much going on, I love the colours. Thanks for sharing at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty card Jeni, love the papers and image. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beautiful card screams Summer to me with all the wonderful, bright colors. I adore that glitter added to the butterflies and the rainbow bow ribbon couldn't be more perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete