Fly High

I used  a  favourite  digistamp of  mine on  this  card . It is  by  all  dressed up  and is  called Lets  fly  a kite  , I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles  and  glossy  accents  . The  sun is  a  die  cut  and  the paper is  from  my  stash  . I layered  this  and  the  die cut image onto  goldd miir  card  .
To  complete  I  added  a  sticker  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card  into  the  following  challenge(s)--------------------

http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-95-july-2019.html

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. Thank you for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps. Good luck with your entry. ~Pam-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coloring!! The papers and image are fab. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete