Snowy weather

I used my  new digi  that  I  was lucky  enough  to  win  from  Dis digi  recently  for this  card  .It is  called 'Not  a  creature  was stirring'  .I  fussy  cut the image  coloured it  with Promarkers  and  added  liquid pearls  and  stickles  .  I  added ribbon  from  Hobbycraft , confetti  stars  and  background  paper  from  Hobbycraft  .
I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s)-------

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/06/challenge-517-13th-of-june-christmas.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni, as always this is beautiful. Your design is just perfect for that delightful image.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Jeni, love the liquid pearls. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge - Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete