Hello!

I usually  turn to  pink  when  I  start  creating  a card  . This  was  a  very  quick  one  . I used  a  digi  called  Peekers  from Bugaboo  which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers.  The  base  card is  pink  and  I used  a  daisy  embossing  folder  and  added liquid  pearls  . A  die  cut  sentiment  completed  the  card  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s)-----------

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2019/06/100-cas-wendy.html


http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2019/06/challenge-99-your-favourite-colour-combo.html

Pink 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Ang 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jeni, thanks for joining us at MAWTT , xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining our challenge at Moving Along with the Times. Your project is wonderful, and I just wanted to wish you the best of luck! – DT Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the sweet little girl image and your background. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz :)

    ReplyDelete