Foxglove two of a kind card and envelope set

These elegant foxglove  stamps  are  part of  the Edwardian  Lady  collection and came  free  with  a magazine this  month  . I fussy  cur  the  stamps  and  coloured with  promarkers  and  a white pen .  I used   panpastels  for  the  background  and  added  glitter  to  the  dragon  fly  .  I used  a  spotted  card  and envelope to  make the  set  .To  complete  I  added  background paper  from  my  stash , a  birthday  stamp  and  sticker lines and  corner 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges -------------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/06/week-526-perfect-pairs.html

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2019/06/challenge-588-birthdays.html



4 comments:

  1. Good morning Jenny, My favourite Cottage Garden flower, my Gran lived in a pretty cottage and had gardens to match with so many Digitalis that I have loved them ever since and now have lots in my own garden.

    I digress, but your card and matching envelope are a delight and the green of the leaves has been picked out perfectly with the DP you used for the matting layer and the touches of glitter add a lovely finishing touch.

    Many thanks for joining in with our Perfect Pairs theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Jeni and perfect for our challenge at Allsorts, thanks for joining us, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely lovely and you really made the flowers extra interesting with the adding of the white. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pairs creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete