When the cat's away !!

For  this card  I began by  die  cutting  the  base  card  with  a  Tattered  Lace die.I  added  die  cut  circles  for  the  centre using  Tonic nesting  circles  dies  . The  mice  and bluebells  are  from  Hunkydory   friends like you and Meadow  Mice stamps  .
I  fussy  cut  them , coloured  with  promarkers  added  stickles  and  a  sentiment  from  my  stash  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge (s) -----------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/06/week-499four-legged-friends.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how cute are your mice!! I love the two little guys outside the circle. Gorgeous die cut base and such pretty bluebells! There's fantastic dimension to your card design. I love it! Thanks so much for sharing these adorable 4 legged friends with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw these little mice are just too cute! Love the die cut frame you've used and your colour scheme is fab too. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete