Watercolour

To  make  the background  of  this  card  I  used  distress  crayons  and  water  to  blend  .
The  stampis  from  Stamping  Bella  and is called  Danielles  Swatch  kit  . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers before  adding  glossy  accents  and  glitter to  the paints  to  make them  shine  . To  complete  I  added  a  Tattered Lace  glue  applicator  for  a  brush  and  a die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would like  to enter this  card into  the following  challenges  ---------

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/06/challenge-399-watercolour.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2019/06/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-94.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/06/week-525-soft-pastels.html

4 comments:

  1. Jeni: this is super adorable and creatively clever! Thanks for linking up to MTTC's watercolor challenge! Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is beautiful and I love how you added the gloss to your paint pans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The distress crayons have made a lovely soft background Jenny, I always find them difficult to blend no matter how much water I throw at them and confess I overlook them in favour of Oxides, but you have persuaded me to dig them out again.

    A pretty card and good use of glossy accents, thanks so much for joining in our 'Soft Pastels' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design - I love that watercolour palette stamp.
    Thanks for joining in with the Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete