Shabby Chic Goodbye Summer

After  designing  this scene  using  digikits  I  added  gilding  polish  in  gols  and  turquoie  to  the  edges of  the  card  and image  .  I  added  lace  and  lacy  ribbon   and  sea  themed  buttons from  my  stash  .I  added  glossy  accents  to  the  beach hut  .
I  felt  this  was  a last  attempt at  holding onto  summer hence  the  notice  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s) -----------

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/challenge-197-shabby-chic.html

  

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fabulous card Jenny! I love the shells and gorgeous cute feet and the background is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete