Blackberry Harvest



I made one of these  circular  hanging  cards  on  a  Little  Claire's  course  recently  nd  thought  I  would  have  another  go  , I began  using  two blackberry  backing  papers  and  die  cut  through  them using  Tonic  nesting  dies  which I  also used  for  the smaller  circle  , The  digi  is  from Dis  Digis  and is Hedgy  Berry  Treats  , I attached the  designs  together  with  invisible  thread  so  they  swing  freely  and  stuck  a  blackberry  digi on  the reverse side  .
I  added  stickles  to  the  blackberries  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  ___________

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/halloween-andor-harvest-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, so sweet!.... Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Designs Challenge and using one of Di’s images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete