Purple Baubles


I have had these  freebie  dies  for years  and  haven't used  them  recently  so  decided  to  use  them  on this  card  . The backing paper is  from  LOTV  which  they have  recently  re issued  .These  are  from  the  snow  flake  collection  . The  foreground card is  from  Hunkydory  metallics  . It  was  silver but  I preferred it  purple  so  coloured it  with  Promarkers  .
I die  cut  Hunkydory  Mirri  Ombre  cardstock  to  get  different  shades  and  fastened  each one  with  gold  cord  and  added  gold  bows  from my stash  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  a computer  generated  sentiment  and  a  Purple  Bow  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card in  the  following  challenge(s) ==========

http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/ccc-23.html



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge this week and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detail on those ornaments - so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete