Blue Dragonfly

I  began  this  card  by using  Turquoise  gilding  Powder  around  the  edges of  the  base  card  . I stamped  dragon  flies  with  versamark  ink  and  added  white  embossing  powder  and  stickles  to  them .
I  die  cut  the  dragonfly  using  a  freebie  die  cut  ,firstly  in  Mirri  then  in an organza material  .
I  added  stickles  to  emphasise  the  shine . The  sentiment is  a  rub on  ,
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ______

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/welcome-crafting-friends-our-aim-is-to.html

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, I love the colors and the beautiful sparkly dragonflies around the edges! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this!!

    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz.
    Hugs, Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jeni! A darling card, and I love all the sparkle, too! So glad I got to see this beauty showcased at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. Hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you have won a badge.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The border dragon flies are so fun! I also love the dragon fly in the center, everything is so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz - Chris

    ReplyDelete