Blue Flowers

 I  began  this  card  using  an  embossilicious  embossing  folder of  leaves  which  I  then  edged  with  gold  gilding  powder  (although it  looks orange in  the  photo  !!) , The  next layer is  green  mirri  card  and  then  a  sheet of  paper  from  a  My  Craft  studio CD called Background  Papers from  the  floral  section .   
The  stamp  I  used is  from  Penny  Black  Sunny  Days  collection  ,  I  coloured  this  with  Promarkers  and  added liquid  pearls for  the  centre of the flowers    .
The   embellishments  that  I  added  are  green  lace,  pearls  and  a  sentiment  all  from my  stash  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  ---------

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/october-close-to-nature.html

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/pbsc-october-lace-andor-pearls.html

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and a lovely image.
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still on catch up Jani, another lovely creation and perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining us again at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, very pretty.Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Close to nature' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card, lovely colours.
    Thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete