Double the trouble

I  bought this  digi  recently  as  I  thought it  would  be  a  bit  different  for  halloween  . It is   a  design  from  All  dressed Up  and is  called  'Double  the  trouble'. I used  Tonic  nesting  circles  dies  to  cut  the image  and  the  border .
I coloured it  with  promarkers  and  added  stickles  for  glitter  . The  backing papers  are  from  my  stash and  the  sentiment  is  confetti  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  _____

http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/challenge-73-september-2017.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/challenge-364-fall-colours.html

3 comments:

  1. What a great spooky couple Jeni, perfect for our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky. Thank you for joining us. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card love the design Thanks for joining us at All Dresed Up Stamps challenge love and hugs Carole X Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card - Love your colouring on the image Thanks for playing along at All Dressed Up challenge, Lilibet (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete