Unicorn

Welcome  to  the last  Craft  Challenge  for  September  and my last post  as  GDT,
The  theme  this  week is ' Out of  this  world '.and  there will be   2 lucky  prize  winners ,  
The  first  is $5  voucher  from  Digital  Delights  and  the other is  3  digital  stamps of  choice  from  Oddball  Art  .

The image  I have used is  Magical  Unicorn  , I  wanted  it  to have  a  rainbow  background  to  match its  mane  and  tail  so  I  used  a rainbow background  paper   on  the  spotty  base  card  .
I  designed  the  scene  using a  digikit  and  fussy  cut  the unicorn  and  coloured  it  with  Promarkers blending  the  rainbow  tail  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  a  sentiment  from  LOTV. 

1 comment:

  1. Jeni, this is so pretty, out of this world gorgeous colors! Thanks so much for joining us as GD at CRAFT. Would really love you to consider the DT call that is on right now.

    ReplyDelete