In a days work


I  found this  challenge  so much fun  to  decide on  , I  found  the  LOTV  chef  stamp  first  and  the  rest  followed  .I  fussy   cut  the  chef  and  coloured it  with  promarkers  as  with the  cakes  and  bunting  . I  added  acetate  for the  windows .
The  background  scene  that  I used  comes  from My  Craft  Studio,  Setting  the  scene  .
The  cakes  are  from  Tattered Lace   Retail  therapy  dies  and  the  bunting is  a  cut  down  version of  a  die  . I used  liquid pearls  for  cream on  the cakes  . The sentiment is part of  the  Little chef  stamp  set  .

I  would like  to  enter this card into  the  following  challenge  ------------

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/week-411all-in-days-work.html

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Jeni this is gorgeous! I love the beautiful scene you have created for our challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers, Thanks for joining us, hope to see you again soon.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! What a fantastic card Jenny! You couldn't have improved on this card in any way! I love your little chef and his glorious domain!! Your little cakes are adorable, and I love that you added acetate for the windows! Super impressed! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Passion for ProMarkers! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous and fun scene Jeni, love all the details you've added and your little chef is so cute. Great to see you over at Passion for Promarkers this week and I hope you'll join us again soon,
    Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card Jenny. I love the cute chef image and your colouring is perfect. The background scene is fantastic and I love the soft colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete