D is for D. I. Y.

I  thought  that  this card  would  be ideal  for  a  thank you  for  someone  who  has  helped  with  DIY  .
The background  paper is  a  woodgrain one  drom  my  stash  . I  designed  the foreground using  a  digikit  by  Serif  . The  stamp is  a  Dinkie  Toolbox by  Little  Claire  designs  and I  coloured it  with promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents  .
The  embellisshments  that  I  added  are  confetti  tools  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into the  following  challenge ________

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-177-something-beginning-with.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni, A wonderful card, lots of interest withyour DIY card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the detail of the teeny tiny nails, a nice touch for your DIY card.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete