Under the sea

I  tried  to  make  this card as though it was underwater   and  added film  over  the top of  the  card  to  produce  the image of  water  ,although  the photo  doesn't  show  this  clearly  enough,
I used  two  background    papers  from Crafty  Individuals  Book 6 'The  Seaside'  papers , I  die  cut  seaweed and  fish  ,also  stamped  fish  ,The  mermaid is  a stamp  from LOTV  which I  fussy  cut  and  coloured  with  PMs .
The  embellishments  that I  added  were  shells  foam  starfish  and  anchor  (wire  attached  to  this}

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _________

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/week-432-use-at-least-two-dps.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/challenge-354-under-sea.html

4 comments:

  1. What a really effective underwater scene Jeni and such a lovely blend of colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and a beauitful underwater scene.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't get around to commenting during the week but still wanted to pop by and look at your creation more properly and thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning underwater scene. I love your additional embellishments around the beautiful mermaid. Thanks for joining in with us at My Time To Craft. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete