Kraft n White

I love  to  see  white on  Kraft  card  and got  some  inspiration  for  this  card  from  the DT cards  for this  challenge  . I have  recently  got  a  white pen  and  wanted  to  experiment  !
I used  three  colours of  background  card  and  dry  embossed  two of  them using  freebie  embossing  folders  , I  picked out  the  embossing  with  white  and  added  bronze  stickles  on  the flowers.
The topper is  from  Hobby  House and is  so  cute  . I have had it  for  a while  so  don't know if  they  still  produce it  ,
I  completed  the card  by  adding  sticker  lines and  card  candi  .

I  would like  to  enter this card into  the  following challenge  ________


http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-55-get-krafty.html

1 comment:

  1. Great use of your freebies and thanks for sharing at Cardz4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete