Honeysuckle Circle


I am not usually  a  messy  crafter  but  after  watching  a  demo by Sweet  Poppy  stencils .  The lady  make it  look  so  simple  and  after  watching her  demo  again on utube  I  felt  confident  enough  to  start .  The  secret  seems to be in  sticking  the metal  stencil  onto  a  magnetic  sheet  so it  doesnt  move  ,  Here is  my  first  attempt  .
I used  Sweet Poppy  stencil  Honeysuckle  circle  .As  well  as  their SP  Stencil  Dimensions  White  pearl  paste  I used blue  mica  powder  and  a blue  sparkle  embossing  powder  .It  was  a wow  moment  when I  removed  the stencil  and  even  more  so  when I had  heated it  all up  .The photo  doesnt really  show  all  the  shades  and  sparkle  .
I  die  cut  a  border using  a  tonic nested  circle die  and  I  dry  embossed  a  Craft work  cards  ombre paper  with  a  Sue  Wilson  snowflake lattice  folder  using  the  debossed  side  ,
The embellishments  are  card  candi  to  match  the paper, organza ribbon  and bow and coloured peel off  sentiment  .
I  can  see  me getting more  messy  in  future  !!

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge ---

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/challenge-195-anything-goes-mixed-media.html

2 comments:

  1. This was absolutely gorgeous! So beautiful! :)
    Thank you so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your messy play....and I look forwards to seeing more. A beautiful design and fabulous colours. Thanks for joining us with our Fussy and Fancy Challenge ...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete