Snowman Brrr!


I  embossed  this  base  card  once  again  with  my  favourite  embossing  folder  Sue  Wilson  Snowflake Lattice    to which I  added  Liqud  Pearls  in  white  .
The stamp is  from Little  Claire's  Dinkies Brrr !  which  I  coloured  with  promarkers, stickles  panpastels  and  liquid pearls  . I layered  it onto  a  die  cut  from Cricut  cartridge  .  ,
I  was  hoping  that  this  was the last of  my Christmas  cards  but  then  another  challenge  starts  and I just  have  to  make  another  .At this  rate  I  will  have  enough  for  next  year  !!!!!

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  _____

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/challenge-99-christmas-cas.html

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/anything-goes.html

3 comments:

  1. Lovely embossed background and a cute snowman

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz this week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your glitzy snowman

    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete