Christmas Snow box


I have  made this  special  card for my husband  this year  .  I  used  a  lattice  die  from Robert Addams  to  die cut he  flaps on the main  box card  .  I  added  many  snowflakes  either  die  cut   or  sequins  , I used  many  scaraps  from my  stash and peel  offs  for the  words  and  some of  the  decoration  . I backed  some  of  the  lattice  folds with mirri card  .
I kept the  colours   blue  and  white   .I like  the  effect of  a  box  card  as it  always  a  surprise  when it  pops  out of  the  envelope 






.

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges _____



http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/10-to-special-person-at-christmas.html

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-154-happy.html





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenny with such a lot of sparkly detail. Very special indeed. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love this design, thanks for playing at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absoluteyly great ! I love the snowflakes in different colors and shapes and the dies you have used in the back..is really fabolous :)
    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy ! :)
    Wish you a Merry Christmas ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very special, your husband will love it. Thanks for joining in at MAWTT, Claire xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your fabulous box card with us at MAWTT. Gorgeous! Your husband is very lucky. Good luck. Christine DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Christmas Snow Box, so pretty..Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. blue is my fave colour. i'm sure your hubbie loved it. great card. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

    ReplyDelete