Christmas Gold


I  began this  card  by  dry  embossing  a  black  base  card  with  a  lattice  folder  ,I used  Gold  gilding  wax  and  gold  stickles  to  define  the  embossing  .  I  added  a  background designed  onn   Serif  and  added  gold  stickles  and  peel offs  . I  die  cut  a bauble  several  times  and  stuck  them  together  to make  a  decoration  which  can  be  detached  from  the card  . I  added  gold  paint  and  a  gem and ribbon  ,

I would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ______

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/week-341-golden-days.html

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card with golden shine.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete