It's a girl !



I needed  to make  a  card  today  once  I had  cleaned  the house  and  done  last minute  shopping  . 
I havent made one  for  a  few  days now  and  it  was  nice  to have  a change  from  Christmas cards  .Why  I  chose  a  baby  card  I  do  not  know  although  my  niece is  expecting  so  maybe it  will  be  a girl  . I love  this  cute  stamp  which is  House  Mouse  Baby  Blanket  .I  coloured it  with promarkers  and  added  Glossy  accents and  stickles  .  The  main  card is  made  of  double sided  gingham card  and  I  used  Crafters  companion  Diesire  Fancy  Edge'ables  Renaissance or the border .
I  dry  embossed  the  card  with  Sue  Wilson  Snowflake  Lattice    folder  and also  the  backing  for  the  stamp  to  which I  added  liquid  pearls . The  frame is  a  Spellbinders  die  cut . 
The  embellishments  I  added  are  Organza  ribbon  and  bow  ,pearls,lace  and  a  printed  Safmat  sentiment  .  I  doubt if  this  will be  my  last  card  before  Christmas but if it  is, I  would  like to  wish  all  who  look  at my blog  a  very  Happy  Christmas  and  thank  you  for  all  your  comments. 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges _____

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/week-326mega-christmas-challenge-2015.html

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/challenge-94-cutie-bingo.html

Pearls  cute  stamp  lace

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/weeks-342343-anything-but-christmas.html

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/

cute stamp 

http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/19-december-challenge-111-anything-goes.html

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Jenny, and perfect for a baby girl, with all the lacy effects, the bow and the swirls and pearls.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, really cute image and love the papers.
    Thank you for joining our Anything but Christmas challenge here at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the image and the die cuts, paper and embellishments are totally precious! Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Bingo challenge! Merry Christmas to you! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super baby card - love the image and your shades of pink! Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at A Passion For Promarkers, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredibly cute card Jeni and such lovely colouring! Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at Passion For Promarkers and good luck for when the prizes are drawn! Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year! Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Jenny. I love the image and your papers and die cuts are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Don't forget to come back on 5th Jan 2016 for our new challenge and to find out if you are one of our lucky winners. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and such a cute mouse, thanks for joining us for our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Jenny and really cute too - love it.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete