Buttons 2


I got  thes ebutton  embossed   cards a  couple of  months  ago  because  they  took my eye  . .
I  highlighted  the  buttons on  the  card  with  Panpastls  using  pan  pastels in  Pink and  brpwn and  stickles .
I used  a  rabbit lotv stamped image which I  coloured  with promarkers,
I used  ordinary  buttons  as  well .  The  forecast tomorrow is for more rain and dullness. Perhaps  I will  be  able to  make  another  card 'or  two !!'or  will  the housework take over ?????


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  into  the following challenge  ______

http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/12-december-challenge-110-anything-goes.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 110 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete