Oops!



I just  love  this new  stamp  from  LOTV  .It  comes  with  a  few others  including  a  larger  fish  but  this one  just  appealed  to me  on his  own  .  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  glossy  accents  which I  cracked  when  it  was  dry  to  give the  impression of  a  broken  bowl  although  it  doesn't  show up on  the  photo  . 
I  embossed  a  piece  of Little  Claire's  snowy  ombre  paper  with  a  raindrop  embossing  folder  and  used  glossy  accents t give the effect of water spilling .The  embellishments  are  a  spellbinders  Regal ovals  die ,stickles  and  peeloffs  for  the  words.
I  wanted  a card for  a belated birthday  so  I designed  this for  that reason.

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  __-

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-153-words.html

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. Love your little fish and the glossy accents. The water droplets are fab.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Fussy and fancy.
    Hugs Sharon. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thank you for entering it into our Fussy and fancy Challenge and good luck xxx Annie

    ReplyDelete