Handbags (a girl's best friend .)


I made  this girly  card  for  a  girlfriend who is  mad  about  handbags !! Aren't  we  all ?
The  background  papers  are  from  LOTV  as is  the  handbags  stamp  . I  coloured it  with  promakers  aftrer  stamping it on  a  spellbinders  Oval  die  .I  edged  this  with  gilding  wax  and  a  bendy  peel off  .
Having  coloured  the main  stamp  with  promarkers  ,I  then  cut  out of  card  similar  shaped  bags  and  coloured  them  to match  . I  used  gold  liquid pearls  ,chain link  peel offs  and  bits  from my  stash  to  decorate  them  . The  time  to  celebrate  and  the birthday  tag  are  both  from LOTV .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into 

Papertake  Weekly ' To  Die  for ' Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous girlie card - the colour combo is just gorgeous and the handbags are really beautiful.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete