Christmas in the summer ?


I  was inspired  to make  this  card  when I  thought  about us  all making  C'hristmas  cards in this heat!!!!  . I had  just  got my  new  sentiment  stamps  from  LOTV  and  decided  that I'm dreaming of  Christmas @ was what   we  were  all  doing  .The  rest just  followed  although  the  seagull looks  rather  surprised  !

To make  this  easel  card I  used 
Paper  from LOTV  Up  and  away  .
Nitwits  nautical  papers
Golden  Card 
Nitwit  Beach hut  and  seagull.
The  stamp is Deckchair  dreaming  by  LOTV  which I  coloured  with  promarkers  .
The  sentiment is  from LOTV 's  new release' Christmas  Wishes '.
The  water is   Memory  Box  Big  Splash  die 
The  embellishments  are  Material  Christmas  tree  from  my  stash ,
Gold  flowersoft  for  sand 
Christmas  tree  lights  from,  my  stash ,
Stickles  glue  and  a  cocktail  stick .

I  would like  to  enter this  card  for

LOTV  Challenge  Christmas in  August

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny - I love your take on "Christmas in August". It's such a fun card with clever embellies and the colours are lovely too.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jeni - what a great idea!
    Thanks for entering our 'Christmas in August' challenge. Good luck!!

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete