First Day at School


I  wanted  this  card  to be  especially  for  a  little  boys  'First  day  att  School  ' so I  designed  the  background  image  to  match this  .
I  stamped  Lili of  the  Valley' Back  to  school  Boy  '  and coloured it  with  Promarkers  '
I layered  it on  a  reflective  multi  coloured  paper  .
The  embellishments  are  peel offs  and  Card  candi .
When I  know the  date I  will  add  a  LOTV  Calendar  Stamp  sentiment  .

I would like  to  enter  this  card into  
Fab n  Funky Challenge  #226 - 'For  the  Kids '


2 comments:

  1. Super card for a little boy's first day at school. Lovely colour combo too.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the first day of school - thank you for joining my challenge at Fab n Funky, hope to see you again soon.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete