Cakes and Coffee



I  really  enjoyed  designing  and planning the  background  for  this  card .I  used  a  digi  of  a  small  cake from  Tattie  Twinkles  Cd  and  put it  through  my  graphics  programme  . I  then  coloured  all  the  cakes  with  promarkers  and  decorated  them  with  glitter  glue , liquid  pearls  and  glossy  accents  . I  then  printed  a  larger cake  which  I decorated in  a  similar  way  The  sentiment  I  found in my  stash  and I  printed the  same  sentiment  on  the large cake  .
Now I  just have to  find  someone  to  make  the  coffee !!!!
I would like  to  enter this  card  into

I love Promarkers  Challenge #234 Make Your own  background  Paper

1 comment:

  1. A delicious card great paper. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete