Christmas Girl



The  background papers  for  this  card  are  from  LOTV Snow  Princess  Pad  which is  their  latest  release  ,The image is a Tiddly  Inks  stamp  which I coloured  with  promarkers  . The  embellishments  are  Joy Craft  winter  wishes  snowflake  circle  which i  cut  using  a patterned  pape, craft  candi  and  ribbon  .The  sentiment I  made  myself  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into

Papertake  Weekly  Challenge  Spots  and  Dots

I  love Promarkers Challenge #232 Anything  goes

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute image - I love the layout and your colour combo is gorgeous.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and pretty card, love those new papers! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is very lovely, thanks for joining in at I love promarkers this week, Lou DT x

    ReplyDelete