By the Sea


For  this  card  I  decided  to  use  some of  the  lovely  Cute  companion  Stamps  that I  used  to use  a lot  but  somehow  I  had  forgotten  about  .They  are  ideal  for  making  scenes  which is  what I  wanted  to  do  .
The  background  is  purple  satin  paper  and  the  striped image is  from  Crafters  Companions  Summer  Outdoors CD.All the  characters  and  most of  the objects  were  stamped  using the' Fun in the  sun 'stamps, which  I coloured  with  promarkers  .
I  used  glossy  accents  on  the  beach  hut  windows  and  the  sand  is  gold  flowersoft
The  water is  cut  from  a  cricut  cartridge .
The  sentiments  are  from  my  stash  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card  for  the  following  challenges

I  love  Promarkers  Challenge #233-Photo  Inspiration
Fantasy  Stampers Challenge  #17  By the  sea

 

hallenge #232 Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Such cute little people and your sea scene is lovely.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is gorgeous, I love scene cards too and yours has so many detail and so many going on :) I love it :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your by the sea scene card with us at Fantasy Stampers. It is a colourful cute card. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, Jenny - I love all those cute little mice having fun in the sun. Thanx for playing along with us at Fantasy Stampers for our 'By the Sea' challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete