Autumn Leaves Tag


 I used  two  tags on top of each other         . I  stencilled  the  larger one  with  a  Lavinia  stamps  stencil  using  element inks  ,The  smaller  tag  is  stamped  with  a  Lavinia  branch  stamp  . I  added  a  die  cut  word  to  this  a large leaf  embellishment  ,a conker  from  Kate  Hadfield  to  which  I  added  glossy  accents  and  an  acorn  stamp  from  Creative  stamping  . The  material  leaves  came  from  the  Range  and  I used leaf  ribbon  from my  stash  for  the  tag. 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  foollowing  challenge -------

 https://tag-alongandatc.blogspot.com/2026/10/october-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful and colourful autumnal tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tag (s) Jenny, lovely to see a conker incorporated, they are falling which and fast in the garden. Perfect for our current theme at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete