AMONGST THE DANDELIONS


 I used  a stencil  from  Lavinia  stamps  for  this  card  using  element inks  , The stamps  are also  from  Laviia  and  include  dandelions  and meadow  grass  .

I would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  -------

 https://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2026/06/279-clean-and-simple-cas.html

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/challenge-853.html

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty soft graduated stencil work in the background of your Fairy scene Jenny, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is quite stunning and the design is great. I'm not 100% sure it is a CAS card, but I love it nonetheless. Thanks for sharing at cardz4galz, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fairy looks like she's floating in the air, delightful scene! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your whimsical, stenciled scene Jeni! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete