5 Sweet peas get well


 

I  recently  bought  some  sweet pea images  . They  are my  favourite floer  so  could not  resist  them  . They included  background papers s used here  ,digistamps  etc .  This is  my  first  attempt  using  the package  .  

I added  some  decoupage  flowers  to  these although  they  don't  stand out on  the photo .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge------

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/02/week-768.html 

Think pink 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely design with those beautiful sweet peas. Thank you so much for joining my pink challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I recognise those Sweet Peas Jenny, I did the samples for C&C, loved the colours. You've showcased them beautifully, like you they are a favourite flower and I can almost smell the gorgeous aroma they give.

    Many thanks for sharing with us at this weeks Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully designed card Jeni, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete