Bijou and Bojou


 I used one of  the new  stamps  frrom  Lavinia  for  this  card  . I love  this little owl  so  decided  he  needed  company  .  I  made  the  background using  mica  paints  and used other  stamps  from  Lavinia  in  the  background  . I put  glossy  accents on  the  owls  eyes  and  added  Posca pens  to  their  wings  .  The  sentiment is  also  a  stamp  from  Lavinia  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into the  following  challenge  -------

https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2023/08/august-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful take on our mood board Jenny and I love your Owl card - and I've not seen these Owl's before either. Thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping August challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally lost the plot there Jenny, our theme is Masculine (mood board's at SS).

    B x

    ReplyDelete