happy times


 Recently  I  was  discussing the past  with  a  friend  and  remembering  perfumes  .  I  decided  to  make  this  card  for herb  to  remember  those  times  . I used two background papers   from  my  stash  . I  die  cut  a perfume  bottle  colouring it with PMs and  adding  stickers . To  complete  I  added  a  die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenge --------

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2023/03/568-retrovintage.html

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jeni, gret background papers and super perfume bottle, thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely subtle colours.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.
    Buffy (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete