Let's Celebrate


 These on  the  town  shoes  are  a  design  from  Bugaboo  which  I like  to use  at  Christmas  .

The background paper is from my  stash  and I  used  a die cut  border  and  sentiment  to  set  the  scene  , I  fussy  cut  the  shoes , paper pieced  the uppers and  coloured  them  with  Promarkers  and  PM  metallics . I  added  glitter, confetti  and  star  stickers  to  complete  . Oh  to be  able  to  enjoy  a  night on  the  town  wearing shoes like  that  now  ! Thank  goodness  for memories  !


I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)-------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/week-657a-night-on-town.html 

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2022/09/september-2022-crafts-galore-encore.html 

 


4 comments:

  1. I must be honest, I have never worn stunning shoes like these. And I am someone who actually needed high heeled shoes, since I'm only just over 5 foot tall. A perfect interpretation of the theme, and such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card Jeni and these shoes look amazing! A great idea to paper piece them and I love that die cut border too. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card Jenny. Your shoes are gorgeous and your metallic colours are beautiful. Great die cuts and paper piecing too. Thank you for joining us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - those are killer heels - fabulous card!
    hank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete