Rose pink


 I used  a  Rose  stamp  from  Crafters  companion  for  this  card  , I  coloured  it  with  Promarkers  adding  a  border using a  tattered lace  die. The  backing paper  that  I used is  from  Crafters  companion  . To  complete  I  added  panpastel  and  rose  gold  spray  from  Pearlywinks (which  doesnt  show on  photo) .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge----

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/08/week-6901.html

https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2022/08/august-challenge.html 

Unlike my  passion  flower  card  I  do have  a  rose like  this in my  garden  !

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty roses, Jeni! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and taking up the roses optional theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful rose themed card and pretty colors too! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty this is thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blooms in the pretty summery colours Jenny, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping August challenge and also the current theme. at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous rose, beautiful colouring, lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts and We Love Stamping Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so delicate and lovely Jeni. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete