Passion Flowers


 For  this  card  I  used  a  free  stamp  that  came  with  a magazine . I  love  passion  flowers  but  don't  have much  luck  growing  them  so  technically  I  don't  have one at  the  moment  ,

I prepared  the  background using  a gel plate  and  inks  . I  coloured  the  stamp  with promarkers  adding  liquid  pearls , a  sentiment  and  dewdrops  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ------

https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2022/08/august-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. Indeed they are difficult to grow Jenny, we had a real beauty along a fence once, had to move it for an extension and that was that, never been able to grow once since.

    Your card is so delicate, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jenni. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete