Button fish


I  saw  a  card of this shape  and thought  I  would  try it  with this  card  .After  die  cutting  a  section of the base  card  ,I  added  background paper  and  vellum   from Crafters  companion  Lily  range .I  die  cut  three  fishes  from  Bugaboo  ,they  are  called Birthday  fish  from  Under  the  sea Birthday  set  . I  fussy  cut  them  all  coloured  them with  PMs,added  stickles  and  glossy  accents  . To  complete  I  added die  cut leaves  and buttons  for bubbles  .

 

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the following  challenges---------------

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-no-153-theme-add-buttons.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-423.html 

 

 


3 comments:

  1. Jeni, this is such a fun card. It really put a smile on my face.
    It is a fab design.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thanks for joining with our 'Add a button' challenge at Cutie Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, thanks for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete