Building sandcastles

I used  a  Dis  digi  for  this  card  and it is called Seaside  Izzy  . I have  used her  many times  during  the  summers  as it is  such  a cheerful  character  .
I  fussy  cut her  coloured  with  Promarkers  and  added stickles  . I  designed  the background using  Craft  artist  adding  die  cuts of  deckchair  and  sandcastles  . To  complete I  added flock powder to  give  the  impression of sand  ,

I  would like  to enter  this  card into  the  following challlenge(s)--------



3 comments:

  1. Such a darling card! I wish I was on that beach! Thank you for playing along in our anything goes challenge! Please join us again soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!Hugs, JoyJoyfully StampsLil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and sunny card. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card design and colors.Love it...Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete