With sympathy daisy

For  this  card  I  chose my  favourite  flower  dig  from    Sheep  Ski designs  it is called Daisy  Panel  .I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  fussy  cut it  adding  sticklwes  glitter .  The  backfround papers  came  from  deep  within  my  stash  . To  complete  I  added  a  die  cut  sentiment  .

I would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges---------

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/2020/05/ch-160-use-flowers-winners-of-ch-159.html

http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/ch-135-flowers-winners-ch-134.html

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation....Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafty Friends, and good luck...Hope to see you again soon..

    Caz xx CF DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello... your floral sympathy card is lovely and it fits perfectly with the flowers challenge at Crafty Friends. Hope you will join again very soon.
    Diane Louise (Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Beautiful image. Love the flowers and the pattern paper that matches. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simply Create Too Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete