Special Day

For  this  card , the digi  that  I used  is  from  Bugaboo  and is  called    Flowerpots . I  fussy  cut it  coloured  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles . The  background paper  is  from LC  designs  and is  part of  their  ombre  range  ., I  dry  embossed it using  a  Sue  Wilson  buds  folder  . I  added  the burtterfly  from  the  same  digi  and  enclosed it in  a  special  day  sentiment  from Crafters  Companion  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following challenges _______

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/a-new-challenge-photo-inspiration.html

catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/a-new-challenge-photo-inspiration.html


1 comment:

  1. Jeni great floral card with the dry embossing and the fussy cut flower pot. The gold sentiment is so elegant. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Photo Inspiration Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete