Enjoy !

.

I  used  a  digi  from Di's  digi  for this  card  . It is  called  'Modern  Art  Mice '. I  wonder  what  they  will paint ? I  coloured it  with promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents  and  stickles  to give depth to the paint. . I used  an ombre  paper  for  the  background  and  completed  it  adding  a  star  charm  and  a  die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)------

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/09/winged-andor-tailed-things-challenge.html

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, super cute.. Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge and using one of Di’s images :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Jeni! Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge! I hope you will again this time around as well:-)

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete